Monday, December 10, 2012

Task_3-Reflection

1.   Share the web address url of your groups ScreenR presentation.
      This is the video that our facilitator created
    <http://mrsdelsosantos.blogspot.com/2012/12/task3-6- reflection.html>




2.   Reflect on your contributions and how you contributed to making your group a success?


To make our group a success, I participated in our group discussion, contributed my ideas on the different topics for each week, and asked for clarifications when I don't understand something. I encouraged and motivated my teammates with job well done by giving praises to individuals for their ideas and hard work. Working in group is not always easy because every individual is unique, we have to compromise in almost everything that we did. However, "more heads are better than one" so the advantage of working in a group is far more greater than its negative output. A big mahalo to all my group members. 
WE MADE IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment