Sunday, October 7, 2012

Task 1 Debrief


  • Prior to this activity did you use any of these software tools?  If so which ones.

    • All the the tools that I learned in task 1 are new to me. I find them extremely helpful to know especially with the wide spread use of technology nowadays. 
    •  
  • Do you plan to continue managing the news resources that you have gathered in your personal learning network?
 
    • I do.  It is very important for a teacher to be updated on current events.

  • Do you think that a refined personal learning network would be valuable to a new teacher? 
  
    • It sure is. With so much for teachers to do in such a limited time, having a refined personal learning network cut down all the searching I use to do to find what I need to see. 

  • Share the web address url of your ScreenR presentation.
    •  http://www.screenr.com/Vu58

No comments:

Post a Comment