Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Task 2 Debrief


  • Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?
  •  This class has helped me learn more about the many different tools that will enhance teaching and learning altogether. I will use the tools that I just learn about in the classroom. I'm sure it will grab the students' attention.
  •  
  • Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?
  • I've never used any of the websites.  The closest I got in using computer was when I google for lesson plans

  • Do you have any ideas, comments or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process?
  • I have no other idea to add beside just skimming through them and look for what will best feed your plan of deliverance. 
  •  
  • BELOW IS THE LINK TO MY WEB 2.0 TOOL 
  •  http://www.screenr.com/7Yw8 


No comments:

Post a Comment