Sunday, November 11, 2012

Task_3-3 Reflection

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
       I've contributed enough help my group going. I suggested that we use scenario from one of the lesson plans that were previously created. I contributed my finding for our current event. I started off the Memos that I think we kind of overlooked this week.
 

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?
       My job was to write about the challenges that the students may face with our scenario.

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

       I shared my experience, or lack of experience for that matter, with technology. I also shared what I've witness at the school that I am currently doing my observation at this semester. As for encouragement, praising at individuals works is the best, and all did a great job. ;)
 

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
       Yes, we did have a question regarding the scenario. We weren't sure whether you want us to draft a new one or make one from our previous lesson plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment