Monday, November 5, 2012

Task3_wk2 Reflection

1.    What roles did the members of your team have this week?
 Melaine did most of the work this week. Kyra, our facilitator of the week assigned us  the question to answer, I pasted the questions and help answer question #2, Victory did the rest by answering both questions and adding another lesson plan. We all contribute by making some suggestions.

2.    Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to group?
I am having hard time following the lesson, I contributed as much as I could, but I  really need an open line of communication where we could talk back and forth.
      
3.    What worked well this week?
Group members take initiative in getting the work done.

4.    What will you do differently next time?
Next time I will start early so that when I ask my million questions, I will know for sure that they will be answered before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment