Monday, November 26, 2012

Task_3-5 Reflection




1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
I did not contribute anything to my group this week because I don't know how or where to access our google doc from. 

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?
Well, I was suppose to contribute my idea about the final draft, but I can not. I wonder what grade I will get.

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
I couldn't encourage my team members because I was totally lost. I tried twitting on Wednesday, but it wasn't  answered. When I emailed the facilitator she said she already send us a link. I asked her to resend it for I never got it, but until now I didn't get any reply. Tonight I just remember my email account for this class, and when I checked it, I had an email from my group but no google doc link. Or maybe I just don't know where to find it.

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week? 
No comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment