Monday, November 19, 2012

Task_3-4 Reflection

1.  What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
I've shared my understanding of what authentic assessment means to me. I made and recorded a power point presentation on authentic assessment to be presented in the PTA meeting at Ala 'Ike school based on ideas contributed from my group members. I also post a blog for our group current event this week.
 

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?
I am the facilitator this week. As the facilitator, I tried to organize and manage the forum to minimize confusion (mostly for myself). I posted all the threads according to each of the topics that we needed to address that way we don't all have to post our thread individually.
 

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
I gave positive feedback, and asked guided question on unclear ideas so that we can help each others' understanding.
 

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
Yes, Kyra asked which of the lesson plan we were to focused on, and I suggested that we concentrate on the math lesson plan since we've done a great amount of work on. I also asked Melanie to clarify the authentic assessment in our math lesson plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment